At UrlSave we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use UrlSave services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to this policy. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Policy.
You can accept the Policy by:
By Clicking "Create My Account" when signing up to accept or agree to the Policy where this option is made available to you by UrlSave in the user interface for any Service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact UrlSave Customer Support Desk at https://urlsave.net/contact-us
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by UrlSave or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by UrlSave
We want you to:
- feel comfortable using our web site
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data
Personal information and other data we collect:
- UrlSave collects personal information when you register for a UrlSave service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other UrlSave services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- UrlSave servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our service, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Opinions and feedback of features on our website
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve UrlSave technologies and services
- We may share personal information with your prior consent with third parties outside of UrlSave
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services
- UrlSave processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. UrlSave does store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web site which we do not own, manage or control.
We make instant messenger and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our site to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
- recognize your access privileges to our Web site
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web site
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our site
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
For certain services such as our advertising programs you require to give your financial information to our trusted third parties for using the service. We also encourage you to read the privacy practices of the third parties or any other content that are not governed by UrlSave to use the services without any confusion.We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you've requested
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.Cookies
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secured for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but some of its features will be disabled. For example the cookie used to store the username so you don't have to re-enter the username at the time of logins.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our site. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible
To correct or update any information you have provided, our site allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
- Using our Contact Us form at https://urlsave.net/contact-us
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.